When entering the site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this Site. RMSCO reserves the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time because any changes are binding on you:
1. You must be of legal drinking age to use this Site.
2. Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of RMSCO. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by use of or access to this site; rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the site remain the property of RMSCO. Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RMSCO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES), HARM, OR INJURY THAT RELATE TO, ARISE OUT OF, OR RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY OF THE MATERIALS OF THIS SITE, OR ARE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONAL TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE.
4. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information communicated through this site or otherwise sent to RMSCO, including without limitation, product or advertising ideas, will forever be the exclusive property of RMSCO.
5. This site contains links to other Internet sites and resources. RMSCO is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to this site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
6. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the United States, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of laws.
7. This Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in this section of the Terms and Conditions of Use), create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, materials or Site in whole or in part.
8. You may access the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only, but may not reproduce or post the content anywhere on the Internet or elsewhere.
9. A user must be of legal drinking age to visit this Site.
10. The Real McCoy® and Prohibition Tradition® are registered Trademarks of Real McCoy Spirits, Corp. All Rights Reserved.